2007 Grasshopper 620T 52"
Call for Price
Grasshopper FrontMount™ models feature a three- or four-wheeled power unit with the cutting deck mounted forward of both the engine and operator’s seat. The unit usually has single or dual tail wheels located at the rear of the unit, behind the engine.
FrontMount™ mowers complete complex mowing jobs faster. Low-profile outfront decks reach under shrubs and fences, reducing trimming, allowing you to save time on high-acreage jobs with speeds up to 10.5 mph. A complete line of professional-quality, year-round implements provides all-season versatility.
- Displacement: 38.1 cu. in. (624 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 U.S. Gal. (16.34 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Type: Kohler Command/20 hp/V-Twin
- Cooling: Air
- 20 hp Kohler Command horizontal crankshaft gasoline engine
- 44- and 48-inch DuraMax® decks
- 44-, 48- or 52-inch DuraMax® decks
- Accepts Model 8F and Model 12 or 12F PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Accepts Model 8F, Model 12F or Model 15 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Exclusive patent-pending T2 transmission design with dual pumps and reservoir encased in oil with clear expansion tank, in-line fan and high-efficiency 7 micron absolute filter wheels
- Forward speeds up to 8.5 mph, with 6 mph reverse
- Low-profile Operator Protective Structure
- Turf tires
- Year-round implements including 48-inch rotary broom or snowthrower, 46-inch dethatcher or 40-inch AERA-vator™.
- Year-round implements including Dethatcher, 48-inch Dozer Blade, 48-inch Rotary Broom, Shielded Sprayer, Remote Vac, 48-inch Snowthrower and Sunshade Canopy.
- Drive: DuraDrive™ hydrostatic system with tandem pumps-in-reservoir design, in-line fan and high-torque Parker wheel motors.
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Tires Front: 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Tires Rear: 21x11.0x8 bar tread
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Brake Front: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Brake Rear: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Height: 43.5 in. (110.5 cm)
- Length: 100.0 in. (254.0 cm)
- Spindles: 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.
- Weight: 1120 lbs. (508.0 kg)
- Width: 65.5 in. (166.5 cm)
- Blade: (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) 8-inch spindle flanges with 6-bolt pattern for superior strength. Geometrically engineerred design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Max Speed: 0-8.5 mph (0-13.7 kph) forward; 0-6 mph (0-9.7 kph) reverse.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high back, multi-density foam-padded vinyl-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil spring suspension.
- Air Cleaner: Large-capacity cyclonic dual air cleaner with replaceable element
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 4.5 in. (2.5 cm to 11.4 cm)
- Cutting Width: 52"
- 38.1 cu. in. (624 cc)
- DuraDrive™ hydrostatic system with tandem pumps-in-reservoir design, in-line fan and high-torque Parker wheel motors.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 U.S. Gal. (16.34 l)
- Deck Size