2016 Grasshopper 727T EFI 61"
Call for Price
VanGorder Sales, Inc.
727T EFI 61"
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc), Kohler Command Pro, Delphi-based, closed-loop, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), V-Twin engine
- 52-, 61- and 72-inch (132.1 cm), (154.9 cm) and (182.9 cm)DuraMax® decks
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Models 8HT, 8F, 12HT and 12F fabric collectors and Models 15B, 16FM or 25 metal hopper PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Bar tread, low pressure, high-flotation tires
- T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors
- Air Cleaner System: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted with replaceable dual elements
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Cooling System: Air
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Displacement: 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 L)
- Fuel: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: Kohler Command Pro, Delphi®-based closed-loop Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)/V-Twin
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Transmission: T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors. AntiVibe Power Platform® reduces vibration for the operator.
- Brake: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Tires: Drive Wheels – 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation ; Single Tail Wheel-13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic ; Deck Tires 13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic, 4-ply rated
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Blade Length: (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.3 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in.* (186.7 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.0 in. (116.8 cm); (Seat Cushion) 30.5 (77.5 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 (175.3 cm)
- Length: (In Mowing Position) 117.5 in. (298.5 cm) ; (Deck Raised - Flipped) - 104.0 in. (264.2 cm)
- Spindles: Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion. ; Housings - 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter housing. Machined aluminum housing on 52- and 61-inch deck. Cast iron on 72-inch deck.
- Trim Range: (Outside of std. tire to left trim side) 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1460 lbs. (662.2 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 545 lbs. (247.2 kg) ; Mulching Package 44 lbs. (20.0 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) - 915 lbs. (415 kg)
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Blade Drive: Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. ñ?7.6% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm)) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles and a triple-strength upper deck, 1/2 inch thick in stress zones. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts to withstand the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Deck: Duramax
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle filter / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max? fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000 hour change intervals.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console Mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake indicator lights, work light and ignition switches, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Lighting: Standard
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: #504569
- Other: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/66.5 in. (168.9 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 51.5 in. (130.8 cm)
- Other: Interlock System-Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Command Pro
- Engine Type
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), V-Twin
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.